Ordering Bespoke Cards & Artwork
How to Order
- Contact me via my Facebook wall
or Contact Page of this website,
or e-mail me at
with a detailed description of:
- the design you would like
- what size you would like (up to A5 for cards)
- what colour ways you prefer
- the timescale for completion
To assist you with your ideas you might like to use the Questionnaire on this website.
- From the details you have supplied I will be able to give you a quotation. Charges will include postage & packing.
NB If there are any further details you need to convey about the design, then please e-mail me at
- If you would like to proceed, Paypal is the preferred method of payment.
Cheques & BACS are also accepted.
- I will then do a pencil sketch of the design and e-mail it to you for approval before I move on to drawing it up in best.
NB If there are any changes or additions you would like to make at this consultancy stage, then please be aware that an additional
fee may be charged at my hourly rate.
- Once your order is complete it will be posted to you by Royal Mail First Class delivery. Please stipulate if you require it to be
either signed for or recorded delivery.
Deadline for delivery
I need at least 2 weeks before the date that the card needs to given for any bespoke work.
NB If you need it more urgently then it may add to the initial costing.
Simpler card design fees - start from £30
One-off bespoke cards - start from £50
The charge for bespoke pieces of art will depend on the size & amount of
detail required - prices start from £70
Logo design & brand identity - price on request
NB I hand draw all my artwork, on any cards or Logo designs are required for printing I then 'Photo-shop' the image so that that it is clean.